Laurence G. Weinzimmer is an internationally recognized thought leader in organizational strategy and leadership. He is a sought after business advisor to numerous Fortune 100 companies, the Caterpillar Inc. Professor of Management in the Foster College of Business Administration at Bradley University, and author of 4 books including two best sellers, Fast Growth (2001) and The Wisdom of Failure (2012), which was ranked #1 on the Barnes & Noble Top 100 Best Sellers List and was ranked #3 on the Wall Street Journal Best Sellers List.
Along with consulting and teaching, Larry regularly addresses audiences across the United States and abroad on the topics of balanced leadership and creating and sustaining high performance organizations. He has frequently been featured in leading business magazines, including Fortune, Executive Excellence, and Entrepreneur, and has been interviewed by leading national news networks, including FNN, Fox Business, CNBC, CNN, ABC, and NBC Nightly News.
Dr. Weinzimmer is also a highly recognized researcher. His work appears in over fifteen languages and he has been widely honored for his research accomplishments by many prestigious organizations, including the Academy of Management. Larry also regularly offers his expertise to a number of not-for-profit organizations, including the United Way, the American Red Cross, and the Local Initiatives Support Corporation.
In the Media
2. FastCompany (book excerpt)
3. Dr. Alvin (WCBQ, WHNC, WTOP, WFED, CBS News WNEW) Aired October 12.
4. Fox Business -Barbara Maninno
5. CNBC – Bullish on Books (7.7 million readers)
7. 800 CEO read webcast (aired 10/30) -Sally Halderson
8. Real Recognition Radio
9. WKXL New Hampshire (aired 10/11/19)
10. Worth Magazine in print and feature on contributor page December issue. Readership 125K.
12. Investor’s Business Daily (658k visitors)
13. WEEK interview aired 10/26/12
14. WMBD interview aired 10/26/12
15. Association Now! Magazine in print and online
16. Michelle Price Blog talk
17. Leadership freak
18. Mike Robbins Bottom line publications
19. Business Insider – Max BusinessInsider.com (3.3m visitors)
20. Hispanic business
21. Meg Marshall – “Healthy Living” TV show aired 11/20/12
22. Bradley Scout
23. Bradley Webinar
24. BU Alum page
25. Yahoo Finance
26. Business Insider War Rom column (3.3 Million visitors)
27. Globe and Mail
28. Here is the city (UK CNBC affiliate)
29. CI Proud
30. Business Insider
33. The Pro Guide